Global Occupier Services (GOS) at Cushman & Wakefield is tailored to the requirements of globally active companies and their worldwide real estate interests. The GOS team thus supports the companies developing optimal, individual solutions for their commercial properties worldwide and functioning as the vital link between the property departments of the companies and the provision of services at each location.
Global Occupier Services deliver real estate solutions which match the strategy and goals of the company from operational cost reductions, through location seeking, expansion and consolidation, to portfolio analysis and optimisation. Increasing employee productivity, lease administration and integrated facility management are also addressed by the GOS team
The worldwide network and spectrum of services of Cushman & Wakefield are available for the realisation and execution of all real estate requirements:
- Transaction Management – Acquisition and disposal, lease renewals, restructuring and termination, evaluation
- Portfolio Management and Optimisation – Deadline monitoring, cost reviews, tenant and landlord management, lease abstraction, lease and portfolio analyses and reporting
- Strategy Consultancy – Development of property and portfolio strategies, sustainability and workplace planning, location and employment market analyses
- Project Management – Concept and design planning, move management, project management and construction supervision
- Integrated Facility Management – Asset management, life-cycle management, ensuring operational continuity, energy management, finance planning and management.
Cushman & Wakefield provides the company with a personal point of contact, the Account Manager (or Single Point of Contact). This supports the property manager of the company in all real estate tasks and coordinates all pending tasks. Under their leadership Cushman & Wakefield’s advisory teams in all locations worldwide deploy their profound knowledge, offer technical solutions and achieve uniformly good, efficient and measurable results for their clients.
The Account Manager ensures that the process structures are developed and complied with, that documentation which has proven its worth in practice is used and that the specifications of the company are implemented. Their tasks also include steering of the entire process, from strategy development to implementation by the specialist department – no matter where the property is located.
This enables client’s real estate issues around the world to be clarified via a single point of contact and solutions suited to the company’s strategy to be reliably implemented within a fixed timeframe.
The work of the Account Manager is supported by the company’s own client portal, FUSION, which shows all the property comprising a portfolio on a single platform so that the portfolio’s performance and all current activities are transparent for the client at all times. This puts all the information necessary for our clients’ business decisions at their fingertips and enables risks such as those arising through lack of project transparency to be minimised.