Project & Development Services for Owners and Investors
The Project & Development Services team at Cushman & Wakefield see themselves as an entrepreneurially-orientated partner in though and deed. Via professional project communications and clearly-defined structures we take on projects as the central interface and supervise deadlines, costs and quality throughout the entire process. We actively support the client in investment decisions and provide optimisation via competence, experience and presence.
- Project management for office, retail, industrial and specialised properties
- Technical advice on lease
- Quality management prior to and during construction phased
- Investment controls via audit-compliant checks on site
- Technical due diligence of structure, building technical systems, fire precautions, environmental aspects
- Advising on development projects and requirement analyses
- Project studies for costs, deadlines, construction law
- Economic feasibility studies and investment evaluation
- Commissioning management and coordination of acceptance process
- Contract checking and controls, including checking for defects and omissions
- Certification in accordance with DGNB, LEED, BREEAM DE and Green rating
- Workplace consultancy to develop and optimise office concepts
We steer the entire process, create added value and achieve savings without sacrificing quality of execution.