Valuation expertise for individual properties and major portfolios
The valuation services of Valuation & Advisory range from market value appraisals of individual properties through appraisals of major portfolios to advising on international due diligence projects. The team has decades of cumulative valuation experience and can additionally access the knowledge of our international network of experts. Year after year the Valuation & Advisory team is mandated with appraisals of properties whose value collectively runs into the two-digit billions.
- Valuation in accordance with international, European or national standards, including the International Valuation Standards, the Red Book of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the various German regulations, particularly Baugesetzbuch, ImmoWertV and BelWertV
- Valuations for accounting purposes in accordance with IFRS and HGB as well as for IPOs and capital raising, in intensive cooperation with auditors and legal counsel
- Valuation for financing purposes for national and international banks. Our HypZert-certified valuers prepare mortgage lending valuations complying with the relevant banking industry requirements.
- Valuation for acquisition or sales purposes
The success of Cushman & Wakefield is based on the market experience in the company as a globally active real estate service provider.
Expertise via specialisation and primary sources
Among others, we have teams specialising in the real estate segments
- Special properties such as nursing homes, data centres and industrial properties
Cushman & Wakefield’s valuation experts also use the in-house market knowledge of our investment (purchase and sales advice) and office letting departments. This means our clients obtain a comprehensive picture of the current state of the market on the basis of primary sources. In addition we advocate the position that real estate valuation must have local input. Thus our professionals’ analysis makes us of local know-how from the respective cities and markets within Germany and Europe.
Our professionals know how important it is to relate answers and solutions to the multitude of business decisions which their clients have to make. Cushman & Wakefield is an independent real estate consulting company working solely in the interests of the functioning of the real estate market. This independence is held in high esteem by our clients, including banks, insurers and private investors. Our work is based on our reputation. For decades clients from around the world have put their trust in our real estate expertise. In our home market EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) we have several hundred valuation experts. The local knowledge and resources extend from Scandinavia, over the decentralised German market to southern Europe and beyond to Africa.